Thursday, January 2, 2014

A new beginning.

2014, wow it doesn't seem possible and yet here it is. What will we do with it. Now of course is the time for all those New Year resolutions. Loosing weight, now there is a winner for sure. Can I? , Can you? do you want to? do I want to? You bet I do. Now how will I start. I love that old bit of sage - "today is the first day of the rest of your life", how true that really is. That saying alone gives me the fire to get started. So it will be a healthy breakfast first, then some exercise today will be real easy. I say easy because nature provided a nice bit of snowfall which needs to be cleared from my car, driveway and sidewalks. You see how much fun this new year can be already. I'm sure  you will have your own set of circumstances to start a new beginning for 2014, so right now give it some serious thought, choose wisely and go for it. Remember, baby steps first. This actually is a great time to go buy my new book because it's all about choices in life. Sorry no exercise involved in that because you only have to push a button to go to Barnes & Noble online or Amazon to find my book. "It Takes a Naked Man to Tell a Naked Story" Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting , your comments are appreciated. I hope you will enjoy the book.

Steve