Monday, August 19, 2013

Art and your daughter's portfolio

Imagine your artist daughter (or son) is taking figure drawing among her art courses in college. You have just invited me to your home for a design consultation on remodeling your kitchen because I have 45 years experience in kitchen design and you wanted a pro. While I am in your home, your student daughter or son comes in the room and says "hey Steve, what are you doing here?" Now you are wondering how they know me, so you ask. The answer comes back, "Steve is my model in art class" and now your jaw hits the floor because you had no idea I was also a nude model. Sound funny? well it is true and this has actually happened to me more than once in my kitchen design business. There are many humorous stories in "It Takes a Naked Man - To Tell a Naked Story" The drawing shown here is an actual scene I posed for with another model. There is a story about this drawing in the book. Book should be about 2 weeks away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting , your comments are appreciated. I hope you will enjoy the book.

Steve